Monday, June 26, 2006

weird sights

 I love my digital camera. The thing about digital cameras is that you can take a lot of pictures that you don't ultimately have to print or have developed, so I tend to take more pictures. I have started a collection of weird and wacky things that I see while on this great adventure abroad.

I don't exactly know in what town this photo was taken. We were driving around somewhere in the south of france after a very long day of sightseeing and we spotted a church steeple in a typical small town. This particular steeple looked interesting, not the kind you see in southern france .. the kind that is made of wrought iron. So I suggested we stop and take a walk around and see the steeple up-close. We parked the car then set out on foot to find the church. We never could find it, but maybe that was because we got distracted along the way. The first distraction was a shopping street with really weird things... like the manikins in this shop. And the hanging pants over a store... and many more... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter