Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Seasons

 
Today is the day that all of the grocery store flyers come in the mail. Strange how it’s the same day as in the U.S. Today’s flyers were filled with sales for Rose wine. I commented on this strange phenomenon and was told, “Well, of course, it’s summer.”
Ooohhhh, I thought.... so THAT’S how you can tell. Funny ... I’m still wearing my coat when I go outside. Didn’t know it was summer yet.

I know that we call the months that are almost near the end of the year “autumn” but over here, it’s Beaujolais season. And I guess that the months when kids are not attending school, the months that we call "summer", over here it’s Rose season. Not sure about those other months... I have SO MUCH to learn. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter