Monday, January 02, 2006

michigan vs nebraska

I was flipping through the channels the other day with the TÉLÉCOMMAND and I saw that one station was showing a football (American-style) game. Ah ha, I thought... maybe we can actually catch a bowl game or two... maybe even watch LSU slaughter Miami (OK, easy to say now, anyway.... GO TIGERS!)

This game on French TV was between Michigan and Nebraska and I just kept flipping channels. The next day, as I was flipping again, I saw American football again. Wow! pretty cool, I thought, until I noticed that it was a game between Michigan and Nebraska.

This morning I turned on the TV to catch whatever news I could understand and happened to see American football again. You guessed it... Michigan vs Nebraska.

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. Buras,
You may not remember me but I met you in France this summer when I went to classes with Jeffrey in Lyon. You had all us West Virginians over for dinner. I'm the one who brought you flowers, LoL. Jeffrey gave me the link to your blog a while ago when I asked if you holding up ok amongst all the riots. We don't talk very often but I miss him really bad. Just don't tell him so because he wouldn't approve. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year from West Virginia. I'm glad that France is still a good home for you though it seems to bring new adventures every day! Just wanted to say that I still remember your pot roast and your warm hospitality!
Leslie Counts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter