Friday, December 30, 2005

It's a lot, or as we say in Texas, a s#!+load

I didn't grow up around snow so I don't know all the expressions for saying that there sure is a lot of snowing going on. It doesn't make sense to say "It's a gully-washer" or "It's raining cats and dogs" or "This is a hair-washing rain" about the snow. Help me out here, folks!

Europe has really been getting pounded by some bad storms. I did hear from the young traveler kiddo that he did arrive safely at his destination, but his luggage took a detour. C'est dommage(It's a shame). Yesterday it snowed all day long. It was too cold to go out or do anything so we just nested. At the end of the day we went out for our Friday-night pizza and I took some pictures along the way.

Read all about it here and here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter