Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas 2005

It was a wonderful Christmas! It was very cold, but nice. Kiddos #2 and #3 arrived on the 22nd and Kate came with me to the Fete de Noel at my French school and watched me sing in the "spectacle". (really wasn't too bad - stay tuned for pictures from that event with my Japanese friends) Christmas cards and letters arrived each day and gave us such a thrill. Package from sister arrived just before Christmas too... she mailed it a few weeks ago. Package from dad (mailed back in October) also arrived! The packages contained "supplies"... light bulbs for our American lamps... peanut butter, jelly, ranch dressing, baking powder ... It was so nice to fix a plate of veggies with ranch dressing! And Jeff brought me a can of PAM cooking spray (surprise!) It was good Christmas indeed!

 
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter