Sunday, August 28, 2005

TV schedule

There are only a couple of English-speaking TV stations that we get with our cable subscription. One of those is CNN. We saw that Larry King interviewed Lance Armstrong but we didn't watch it when it first aired. As you might expect, it's big news here about his EPO results from 1999. So we got on the web and checked out the CNN schedule to see when it would re-air. As best we could tell, it was 2:00 am (yes, that's right, 2 in the morning) on Sunday. So at 2:00 am I woke up to watch the show only to see Pamela Anderson on Larry King. I hate when that happens. So I went back to bed hoping that I just had misread the schedule.

On Sunday morning I checked the schedule again and observed that the rebroadcast would be at 12:30 (just after noon) on Sunday. So we got up, went to church, came home, ate breakfast then to kill some time, we went to the market and just walking around taking pictures. We arrived back at the apartment at exactly 12:30 to see the ending credits of Larry King live interviewing Lance Armstrong. Arghhhh.

So, back to the CNN website.... I THINK that I can catch this show at 2:00 am tonight (or morning, or whatever). So anyway, enjoy the pictures I took.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter