Saturday, April 16, 2005

Back in the land of communication

I don't have Internet access at my apartment. Well.... now I do. Our trusty system administrator at school, Pat, got me a new blazin' laptop because the screen on my old one was going bad. He also fixed it to find more hotspots around the complex. I kept only seeing a couple of networks but they were all secured. I hate when that happens. Anyway, he adjusted it somehow and told me to go sit by the pool and see if I could find an open network, and voila! Here I am! Tres cool.

I am out by the pool now, it is early morning. Jack is inside sleeping on the couch. He wrecked his car and my new task (added to the list that grows, rather than shrinks) is to make him mobile again. The car was obviously drivable but he said it wobbled and by looking at it, he was hit pretty hard in the passenger side front wheel. Hopefully mobility will be restored today and I will send him on his way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter